How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

well

that was really disturbing but great anomations and responses from other countries

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

literally

when I watched this and its freakin mario I almost fell out of my seat

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

YA AWESOME

That was indeed AWESOME! but you could make it a litlle longer with easter eggs but its really awesome still.

Castle Crashers patch Castle Crashers patch

you jerk

You are a freaking jerk. Oh my gosh just because just because he said he dose dose not mean you be a jerk! Ya he said he would sure he didn't but that dose not mean he won't. You are stupid ya I said it most everyone thinks so and dont swear in comments I've done that and most of my comments were deleted. Ya I know plus I think you should add a plot and you shouldn't masterbate and have clicking sounds the whole time that I was watching. Its not very good.

lazydoctor responds:

BAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAH! You get a shining star sticker on your forehead bahahahahahahaa

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

put a bannana in your ear

Charlie your the bannana king

Weasel Shaver Revival Weasel Shaver Revival

What the F***

all they say poopy poopy poopy theres not even a point to it i mean whats the point to it.

Julio's Demo Reel 2008 Julio's Demo Reel 2008

what

what that made no sence how could u do that all u did was make some scences off others that u made and put them in a weird way

but i gave you a 2 because it was sorta good

Fierras responds:

that's what a demo reel is. You put together a video with samples of previous work to show to potential clients...

Spongebob SquareDUB Two! Spongebob SquareDUB Two!

thankyou

you have enspired me *bowing down to him*.

ComiX Episode Three! ComiX Episode Three!

awesome

Well i think this is awesome but put blockhead back in for once please dont make me pull the face

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6 Ultimate Naruto FanFlash6